Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Scored a Chair

Check this chair out. 
 I found it at a garage sale up north on Friday.  
The price tag said $15, which was about $10 more than I was willing to pay. 


I returned to the garage sale on Saturday and the price tag now said $10, which was still $5 too much.  I offered her $5 and she bit. 

SCORE.

I know, I know, she needs some work, but for $5 I can mess this one up. 


This lady has legs.


I know, I have some springs to tie back up.  My girlfriend Patti, who was with  me on my second  trip to the garage sale, has a book on how to do this.

But don't look for the after pictures any time soon. 

I'm leaving it up north for now.  I don't want to give my husband heart failure.  wink wink.  Honestly, there isn't room in my car. 

 For now, I leave you with this last picture.


I love it.

Score anything lately?  I'd love to hear about it.

Kaye

2 comments:

  1. Score! I'll say! $5?...really? I'd have paid the first price! Can't wait to see it someday redone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Actually, using WP as an offensive weapon against military targets is against the Chemical Weapons Convention and the Convention on Certain Chemical Weapons, not the Geneva Conventions per se - although the GC DO ban the use of incendiary weapons in civilian areas or against civilian targets. But this just a 'the more you know' quibble which I only know because I just wrote an article on war crimes in videogames.
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    Simran Kaur

    ReplyDelete