Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cookies

Today, I made sugar cookies with my daughter.  She loves to roll and cut them out. 


Her favorite part is when they're all done and ready to eat.  So we fancy it up and bust out the china.  Not really, but it makes for some cute pictures.


 It's really windy today in Michigan and it even snowed a little.  It's a great day to stay inside and bake cookies.


 I have to go now, I have a date with my 6 yr. old.  We're going to eat cookies.


What did you do this weekend?

Kaye

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I am sure your daughter will remember this "date" with her mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they taste as good as they looked? Jim wanted me to ask you.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun fun fun, I made Easter cookies too! Love it. Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record....we had our very own bag of these last weekend and they were indeed DELICOUS!!!!!! Tasted even better than they looked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy in the tummy, I'm guessing! :-) Oh yeh, Melissa put her thumbs up on them. :-)

    ReplyDelete