Friday, April 22, 2011

For the Love of Buttons

Remember the little sewing basket I blogged about here?  I was thinking it needed something else but I wasn't sure just what.  I thought maybe a liner or even a wash of very light pink.  But I think I came up with something better.  Here it is.


Yes, buttons.  I love buttons.  Who doesn't like buttons?? 
I was watching TV lastnight and thought of this idea.  So I plugged in the hot glue gun and busted out the buttons.  I have been picking up buttons at estate sales so I just happen to have a stash.  I wash them and divide them up by color. 


How cute is this I ask you.  You don't have to answer that because I already have.  It's super cute! 

The lid is now a bit heavier, go figure right?  But that's ok since it will be closed all the time anyway. 


Now, what should I put in it??

Hope everyone has a Happy Easter!

Kaye

3 comments:

  1. you and your buttons, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know I love buttons, well I love buttons, especially the white ones and I just love, love this little basket. Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo cute! What can you put in there? How about some buttons!!? :-)

    ReplyDelete